And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 17, 2009, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 17, 2009, 05:19:12 PM
Sausage gravy on Toast. Which to Cal, makes me a heretic.
That sounds kinda good.  Cross between B&G and cream dried beef.  :)

Just don't make the toast too dark. Something about dark toast and gravy doesn't mix.

Also, I love Brinner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Black Raspberry Ice Cream Cone :mmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Darth Wagtaros

For father's day I made some steamers for my stepfather.  I also made some whole wheat rolls. 

For those of us who realize seafood sucks I grilled some tenderloin steaks wtih bacon wrapped around it and some compound butter and some risotto rice.
PDH!

Habbaku

Blue Bell Cookies and Cream ice cream.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 09, 2009, 10:11:37 AM
ewww dude.  That's almost as bad as putting pineapple on it.

Thank you.  I'm glad someone else finds this trend disgusting.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: vonmoltke on June 22, 2009, 12:06:42 AM

Pineapple pizza is awesome dammit! :mad:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on June 22, 2009, 12:15:01 AM
Quote from: vonmoltke on June 22, 2009, 12:06:42 AM

Pineapple pizza is awesome dammit! :mad:

Non-acidic fruits have no place in main course type foods.

Sophie Scholl

Pineapple is phenomenal though.  Pineapple salsa, pineapple pizza, pineapple and steak, pineapple and ham...
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

citizen k

Quote from: vonmoltke on June 22, 2009, 12:22:28 AM
Non-acidic fruits have no place in main course type foods.

Pineapple non-acidic? I thought it was more acidic than oranges.

Darth Wagtaros

Lots of romaine lettuce, a bit of chipotle ranch dressing, and a whole lot more Franks Red Hot.
PDH!

BuddhaRhubarb

just going to have some lightly toasted Tuscan bread with nice organic blueberry jam
:p

Capetan Mihali

Just ate a South Jersey delicacy, the original Tarantini panzarotti:

Deep-fried egg dough filled with cheese and tomato sauce, similar to but distinct from other "pizza pocket" variations.

Between this, the stromboli, and the ISOP, the Phila metro area really has more than its fair share of inverted pizza-related specialty foods, not to mention indulgences like the cheesesteak egg roll, available at any Plexiglass-screened Chinese food restaurant:

And if you're ever stuck at the Philadelphia Airport, try to get to Romano's in Essington (a tiny industrial town on the city limits near the airport) to try to original stromboli, invented there in 1950.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Scipio

Wasabi peas.

The perfect food.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I had breakfast at Elmar's BP yesterday.  Their biscuits and gravy were as good as ever but the broad dropped an egg on the floor and refused to just put it back in the styrofoam container... she had to go "make more" while my fucking stomach was digesting itself.  Elmar's BP is now ON MY SHIT LIST. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points