syk

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

syk

Barrister

I have made homemade borscht.

It is: delicious.

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

syk

Chicken goulash on spirelli noodles.
:mmm:

Caliga

:mmm:

Assuming I can find lemongrass around here, I shall be making an Indonesian dish called rendang this week. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I have: just finished cooking the beef and boiling it in coconut milk.  It shall next go into the slow cooker to simmer all day. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Had beef in apricot-chili chutney for lunch. With rice and steamed veggies.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Full grain toasts with pheasant pate and Italian dried tomatoes, washed down with a glass of Californian red (zinfandel).

Darth Wagtaros

Had chicken and pesto. I baked a rosemary garlic loaf of bread and made a four layer chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache filler and vanilla buttercream frosting. 
PDH!

Neil

Quiche and asparagus, with a caesar salad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on February 14, 2010, 08:07:40 PM
Quiche and asparagus, with a caesar salad.

Dinner at Martinus'?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

Peanut butter and nutella sandwiches.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.