News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Baguette with pork rillettes accompanied by mix of bulghur wheat, quinoa and roasted vegetables.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Porridge with raspberry coulis
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I made shit on a shingle for dinner.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: mongers on March 02, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

:whistle:

I made the mistake of eating a couple slices of Little Caesars pizza the other day. My stomach exploded.

Eddie Teach

With Little Caesar's, the revolt begins at the tongue.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I don't know if anyone here is a fan of Long John Silver's, but their 'flagship' and test restaurant is just down the street from my house (their Corporate HQ is actually located in my old office building too).

Supposedly the chain is totally reinventing itself with this new restaurant.  If anyone here is a fast food seafood fan I shall volunteer myself to be your guinea pig. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I didn't know they were still around.  Haven't seen a Long Dongs in a grillion years.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 03, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
I didn't know they were still around.  Haven't seen a Long Dongs in a grillion years.
Yep, they are and they've been making a comeback lately.  Yum! (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) acquired them a while back and virtually destroyed the chain, which is something Yum! is excellent at.  But a few years back they spun it off into an independent company at the same time they spun A&W off.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on April 03, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
If anyone here is a fast food seafood fan I shall volunteer myself to be your guinea pig. :)

Find out how many hush puppies you can eat before you explode.

Valmy

The only thing I remember is rather bland fried fish. Do they have anything else?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I vaguely recall some fried shrimp.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
The only thing I remember is rather bland fried fish. Do they have anything else?

Bland chicken.

Eddie Teach

Never eat there. I can get shrimp at Popeyes.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 03, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
I vaguely recall some fried shrimp.
All kinds of new stuff now, like fish tacos, etc.