And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

garbon

Meanwhile, I made real pancakes for breakfast. :mmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

I don't need to say, do I?  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Gups

Doing a Dads and Lads footie trip to Milan (Inter v Udinese) and Bologna (v Juve) this weekend. I willbe eating spag bol

mongers

Hey, guess what I started the new year with?  :D

mongers

It's just after Xmas, so it must be ... left over panettone.  :)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Eddie Teach

I had some of that for breakfast.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

BuddhaRhubarb

local slices, 3 of them. ordered 2 capicola and one potato (it as veggies, so healthy)... got home, 2 Italian sausage. and one potato. oh well. decent but not the kind of spicy i wanted.
:p

mongers

Hmm, not a fan of speculoos.  <_<

Caliga

Went to a 'cue place called Mission BBQ for lunch for the first time.  Brisket sandwich was delicious.

At lunch, they made everyone in the restaurant stand up and sing the Star Spangled Banner.  Too bad none of my Canadian friends were there with me. :)

'MURICA.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
Went to a 'cue place called Mission BBQ for lunch for the first time.  Brisket sandwich was delicious.

At lunch, they made everyone in the restaurant stand up and sing the Star Spangled Banner.  Too bad none of my Canadian friends were there with me. :)

'MURICA.

We know the words to your anthem, do you know ours?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.