And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Went to Cheddar's and had a well done 6 oz sirloin, fries and Mac and cheese. And yes, ketchup on the side.

First real meal out without the kids in awhile. Didn't throw it up either.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast.  :elvis:

Gups

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 21, 2017, 11:09:34 AM
I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast.  :elvis:

You don't get to use Elvis, unless it was a whole jar of PB, a bunch of bananas, a loaf of bread plus a jar of jam and a pound of bacon.

Eddie Teach

It's a miniature version of Elvis.  :P

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2017, 08:41:07 PM
Went to Cheddar's and had a well done 6 oz sirloin, fries and Mac and cheese. And yes, ketchup on the side.

There's a Cheddar's here.  Been twice.  The tablecloths and napkins are nice, the staff is attentive, the portions are enormous, food is attractively presented, and it tastes like air.

11B4V

Well done. Fucking well done.... travesty. Your man card should be stamped.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 21, 2017, 07:19:15 PM

Well done. Fucking well done.... travesty. Your man card should be stamped.

Whoa, we have a badass here.

Eddie Teach

He hasn't talked about his guns enough to figure that out before?  ;)

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 21, 2017, 09:18:42 PM
He hasn't talked about his guns enough to figure that out before?  ;)

No need to burn a good steak. Uncalled for.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Tonitrus

Homemade Vegan pancakes...I think I finally perfected my recipe (pro tip:  chocolate chips make any sub-par pancake batter easily edible).

- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp (each) baking powder/soda
- 2 (to 3) tbs sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + 2 tsp key lime(or lemon) juice.  (this creates a "buttermilk effect", and some extra raise/flufiness)
- 1 vegan egg equivalent (I use a store-bought product that is essentially crushed chia seeds/garbonzo beans)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 02, 2017, 03:37:37 PM
Homemade Vegan pancakes...I think I finally perfected my recipe (pro tip:  chocolate chips make any sub-par pancake batter easily edible).

- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp (each) baking powder/soda
- 2 (to 3) tbs sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + 2 tsp key lime(or lemon) juice.  (this creates a "buttermilk effect", and some extra raise/flufiness)
- 1 vegan egg equivalent (I use a store-bought product that is essentially crushed chia seeds/garbonzo beans)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.