News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 24, 2017, 08:10:09 PM
Who cares if it's a fraud, as long as it tastes good.

HEAR HEAR. HARUMPH
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Like saying Taco Bell is Mexican food because it has taco in their name.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on October 24, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

Like saying Taco Bell is Mexican food because it has taco in their name.

UNAMERICAN TWADDLE!

crazy canuck

I tried Poke for lunch today (raw fish on a bed of greens with toppings) to try to reduce the amount of carbs (mainly rice and noodles) I have been eating at lunch.  It was delicious.

Ed Anger

In a fit of madness, a Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande. No tomato.

It was good, but I blew my salt intake limit for the day.

Eddie Teach

Mongers, did you really go 10 months without pizza or just forget to update?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 27, 2017, 09:45:29 PM
Mongers, did you really go 10 months without pizza or just forget to update?  :hmm:

:hmm:

Possibly the later. :unsure:

Though given I've had three pizzas in the last four days, maybe not.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Gups

Firs ever Philly cheese steak, at a big street food market in Brooklyn. It was decent enough. Could have done with gherkins to cut through the richness.

We've eaten well in NYC despite how expensive this city is. Some superb pasta in particular. Must be a good 40 per cent more expensive than London and only a bit of that is the exchange rate.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Gups on October 28, 2017, 02:40:01 PM
Firs ever Philly cheese steak, at a big street food market in Brooklyn. It was decent enough. Could have done with gherkins to cut through the richness.

We've eaten well in NYC despite how expensive this city is. Some superb pasta in particular. Must be a good 40 per cent more expensive than London and only a bit of that is the exchange rate.

Try Guy Fieri's resturant in NYC.

11B4V

Looks good however, MAH HEART
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 28, 2017, 08:32:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 28, 2017, 08:31:13 PM
Looks good however, MAH HEART

The fake menu looks good?  :lol:

Who would not want two slurpee sized cups filled with nacho cheese.

You forget yourself, sir.

Ed Anger