And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Jaron on May 30, 2009, 11:12:46 PM
Your mama's pussy

Her cat *has* been missing for the last day or so ... but no suspicious latinos were spotted in the neighbourhood.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DontSayBanana

Had some pretty good cassoulet a couple hours ago. Not so much the Beringer white that went with it; really needed a damn red wine (if I had been in charge of the wine selection, I probably would have went with a shiraz). :angry:
Experience bij!

jimmy olsen

I'm thinking of slicing up an apple and throwing it on a pizza I'm gonna be making. Good idea or bad idea?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

ulmont

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 06, 2009, 03:44:51 PM
I'm thinking of slicing up an apple and throwing it on a pizza I'm gonna be making. Good idea or bad idea?

Bad idea.  Already a fair amount of sugar from the tomatoes, apple will push it over the top.

Grey Fox

Is it going to be a dessert pizza?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Strawberries & cream flavored oatmeal.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 08, 2009, 10:57:22 AM

Is it going to be a dessert pizza?
No, I was just out of mushrooms and there wasn't much else in the fridge at the time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Brazen

Marmite flavour rice crackers  :bowler:

BuddhaRhubarb

Weetabix & coffee. Breakfast of Champions!
:p

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 08, 2009, 11:01:29 AM
No, I was just out of mushrooms and there wasn't much else in the fridge at the time.

Are you making Ellio's?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Experimenting with making Navajo Fry Bread...and eating the harvest.

Jos Theelen

Turkish or Arab pizza.

A thin pancake, with some meat, salad and some sauces, rolled up, wrapped in tinfoile. Good food for lunchtime, you can eat it while walking.

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 09, 2009, 06:01:12 AM
Experimenting with making Navajo Fry Bread...and eating the harvest.
Have fun getting diabeetus.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Olive

Some cheesy omelet and sourdough bread.

Syt

Waiting for Käsleberkäs to warm up in the microwave. :mmm:

Cal would approve.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.