News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Some spicy chicken with mashed potatoes and cheese. :mmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Phillip V

BuddhaRhubarb

just had egg white cheese omelet with lots of fresh sage/oregano/pepper. Some Tuscan bread toasted just right. Now going out for a nice americano.
:p

Capetan Mihali

Going out to the Chinese buffet!   :o  As the bumper stickers put it, "Women want me, crab legs fear me."
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

jimmy olsen

Homemade pizza with a 4 cheese blend, pepperoni, onions, and mushrooms. :mmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2009, 07:37:54 PM
Aleksander.

The question is WHAT are you eating, not WHO are you eating... :P
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

A McRib.  Somehow this isn't quite as awesome as I remember when I was 5.

Sheilbh

I had a pea shoot, mint and asparagus risotto (small portion) and some spaghetti tossed in olive oil with some cherry tomatoes, pepper and spring greens lightly cooked in oil, pepper, chilli and garlic :healthgod:
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

I had a toast with some green pesto, fresh basil leafs and a sprinkle of parmesan, as well as a martini.  :blush:

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Darth Wagtaros

I made some pasta sauce (lots of vegetables and healthy stuff) and some whole grain pasta and doused it with Tabasco sauce and red peppers.
PDH!

DisturbedPervert

Salmon sashimi.  WTF there was a small bone in one of them!?  :x