And we're back!

Main Menu

The gift thread

Started by Pedrito, February 05, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

All right, since you insist, I'll take Stellaris then.  :P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Good thread idea.

I have three steam copies of 'Revolution Ace' a vertical scrolling space shooter, to gift:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274560/Revolution_Ace/

It's a mildly diverting game, but don't expect too much cause it's only sells for $3.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

plague inc sounds good
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Tyr on October 05, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
Gal Civ 3 anyone?
While not free, it's part of a current Humble Bundle in the $8.88 (Ameircan) bundle level.
https://www.humblebundle.com/stardock-bundle
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Josquius

Giving.

Humble bundle is why I have another
██████
██████
██████

KRonn

I have a bunch of older boxed games that I'm going to throw out, no sense in saving them anymore. I can get most of them via steam or GoG 's site or  I just don't play them. Such as Civ 2, Civ 3 boxed and some others. 

garbon

Quote from: KRonn on October 17, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
I have a bunch of older boxed games that I'm going to throw out, no sense in saving them anymore. I can get most of them via steam or GoG 's site or  I just don't play them. Such as Civ 2, Civ 3 boxed and some others. 

What's the gift? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2017, 01:39:10 PM
Quote from: KRonn on October 17, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

What's the gift? :D

Civ 2. Civ 3 with Conquests and Play the World. 1701 AD. Age of Wonders 2. Panzer General 2. Stronghold collection. All in boxes - Most or all of these can probably be gotten digitally from Steam.

Crazy_Ivan80

if I can figure out how to trade on steam: I've got a 50% discount for Civ 6 Digital Deluxe sitting in my inbox, valid until 30th.

Pedrito

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on October 21, 2017, 06:17:14 AM
if I can figure out how to trade on steam: I've got a 50% discount for Civ 6 Digital Deluxe sitting in my inbox, valid until 30th.

You need to be friends on Steam with the one you want to make the trade, and both of you must be online at the same moment; only then you can complete the trade.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Pedrito

Quote from: Tyr on October 05, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
Gal Civ 3 anyone?

Is it still available? And is the game worth the $ 0,00? Somewhere I've read it's too similar to GalCiv 2, at least in the vanilla version.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: