News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hearthstone

Started by Syt, December 16, 2013, 02:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Trying to get the hang of this again. So far I'm being floored with ease  :lol:

With two years worth of buffs and nerfs, plus the new cards they have released, my old decks don't seem to make sense anymore, so I need to do a lot of re-learning and testing.

frunk

Quote from: celedhring on October 06, 2016, 04:42:41 PM

With two years worth of buffs and nerfs, plus the new cards they have released, my old decks don't seem to make sense anymore, so I need to do a lot of re-learning and testing.

If you are playing your old deck chances are you are in Wild.  I'd recommend building new Standard decks.

celedhring

Quote from: frunk on October 06, 2016, 05:53:43 PM
Quote from: celedhring on October 06, 2016, 04:42:41 PM

If you are playing your old deck chances are you are in Wild.  I'd recommend building new Standard decks.

My decks are old enough so that there aren't expansion cards in most of them  :lol:

Rebuilt my hunter deck (that one was always easy to play) and it seems to do well enough in the low echelons of ranked play.

celedhring

Really need to get me some new cards. Too many duds in my decks. I have a decent amount of dust stored from back in the time, so I should be able to craft a few.

Syt

I don't play Hearthstone anymore, but as an old "I steal your cards" Priest, this card in the next expansion made me LOL:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.