News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Did someone just make the "deleted" threads viewable? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

garbon

Yep. It also reveals the 3 pussies who have asked to have their threads deleted.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I never asked.  I just went and did.

garbon

CountDeMoney

Alrighty then.

Way to control your board, vM.   :P

katmai

It has always been visible to me so no clue when it was changed.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

I know what the problem was, and it is fixed.  Garbon was the only one affected.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2014, 12:14:46 AM
I know what the problem was, and it is fixed.  Garbon was the only one affected.
Because he hit the Neil lvl isn't it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on March 05, 2014, 12:18:49 AM
Because he hit the Neil lvl isn't it.
My name alone is a mighty thing.

garbon

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: katmai on March 04, 2014, 09:26:41 PM
It has always been visible to me so no clue when it was changed.

The mods have always been able to see it.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Thanks.  It wasn't obvious to me what was wrong with the permissions when I looked yesterday.