News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Josephus

Anyone find the site a tad slow today?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

frunk

You might want to get rid of the email address, dunno if BB wants it on the forum.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: frunk on October 24, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
You might want to get rid of the email address, dunno if BB wants it on the forum.
He told me to post it here.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Barrister

Danke BA and BvS. :hug:

But yes if you could now delete the email address I'd appreciate it.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 24, 2019, 01:39:03 PM
Quote from: frunk on October 24, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
He told me to post it here.
delete it anyway now that it's fixed.  Bots circulate everywhere on the web to fish email adresses.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

frunk

I can't get the reset password email sent.  I'm still logged in at home but locked at work.

Eddie Teach

What's the deal with the formatting?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I'm getting a fair amount of Bad Request and File Not Found errors when browsing the forums. Reloading the page works, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on December 18, 2020, 04:04:06 PM
I'm getting a fair amount of Bad Request and File Not Found errors when browsing the forums. Reloading the page works, though.

Same.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

When I click on the "new" button for a topic, it brings up the new posts for that topic but deletes the new posts indicator for that topic AND the next topic.  Very strange.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on December 18, 2020, 05:42:59 PM

Same.

Ditto.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on December 18, 2020, 06:50:34 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 18, 2020, 05:42:59 PM

Same.

Ditto.
Me too.