And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I was just hrabinged the same way.

derspiess

Anyone else having problems updating their avatars?  I tried uploading a new one but kept getting errors stating that it is "too large or not an avatar", no matter how small I resize it down to.  It also won't let me specify an avatar by URL.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Nope, just updated today.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
Anyone else having problems updating their avatars?  I tried uploading a new one but kept getting errors stating that it is "too large or not an avatar", no matter how small I resize it down to.  It also won't let me specify an avatar by URL.

I have the same problem.

KRonn

Baron, thanks again for your work on keeping the forum running!

Solmyr

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 06, 2018, 01:50:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

I have the same problem.

Having this problem as well.

Barrister

Several people on Facebook are saying they can not access Languish - "IP address can not be found".
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

I can access it now  :)

Agelastus

Yes, I had the same issue a couple of hours ago. I will admit that I was a little worried...
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Malthus

Access has been spotty today for me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Every thing was a mess today
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Sorry, CC on the domain registration expired. :P

derspiess

Still can't do anything with my avatar.  It's hurtin' mah Languish brand  :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Saladin

"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Admiral Yi

I saw yours a second ago.  Did you try to change it?