Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Upload folder is full. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I'm thinking someone turned on email notifications for Skull and Bones subdirectory response notifications by accident.

CountDeMoney

Anybody else getting constant connection resets when you post?

CountDeMoney

Seriously?  I'm the only one with the issue with Firefox constantly losing its connection with the Languish server?

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2017, 11:08:58 PM
Seriously?  I'm the only one with the issue with Firefox constantly losing its connection with the Languish server?
Had no issues here sorry J.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 26, 2017, 11:08:58 PM
funny.  I've had a similar problem (I think), but on another forum, and I'm the only there experiencing problem with Firefox.
I keep losing my connection, I time out after a couple of minutes.  But here, no problem at all.

Maybe the forum should move to v 2.1 once it get released, that might solve your issue. :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I'm switching you fuckers over to new hosting.  There might be troubles (not Irish) over the next few days while DNS shakes out and I figure out what size VM I need to buy from Uncle Bill.  Deal.

P. S. I may have had too many martinis tonight.

Admiral Yi

Yo Holmes, are you cool footing the bill for keeping this place up, or should we pass the hat?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

It's not all that expensive, so I'm good.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

And we're moved.  Sorry if I screwed anybody up.  It wasn't as smooth as I would have liked. :P

Jacob

I couldn't connect for about 30 minutes or so - so no biggie :cheers:

grumbler

Didn't notice a thing. :thumbsup:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Spoiler tags appear not to be working, for me at least! :o

Anyone else have this problem?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Oh, I think that may have been an add-on that got wiped out when I upgraded the board software.  I'll look into it.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

[spoiler]Should be good now[/spoiler]