And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2013, 01:03:02 PM
I use Elegant, because it is.

If true, it'd be the only elegant thing about this place.
and the horse you rode in on

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Neil

Elegant is the way to go, in my opinion.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

How do you change themes?

garbon

Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout > Current theme (change)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2013, 05:26:51 PM
Quote from: fhdz on November 17, 2013, 01:35:27 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2013, 01:03:02 PM
I use Elegant, because it is.
If true, it'd be the only elegant thing about this place.
:angry:
Surely you can't be kidding yourself that much, can you?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Neil

CountDeMoney

garbon is incredibly elegant.  He glides across a room.

Phillip V

Changed to

Sorry that I only discovered it now.

katmai

Loading is sloooow tonight for me.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Admiral Yi

crazy canuck

Anyone else having issues with sloooowwww loading today?